Friday, January 28, 2011

The Holidays

These Holidays I:

-Took some pretty cool pics

-Made some pretty yum food

-Played with Max


-Meditated on a rock


-Went to the Beach


-Spent some time with my Fam


-Hiked up Mt Maunganui




-Had a AWESOME Christmas



-Took Some family Photos


-Swam TONES!

(Well kinda, just not as much as Ryan)


-At some funk food + 3 COPENHAGEN CONES

YUMMYYY =D



-Had my Aunty Lay stay with us
-Made $110 between me and my cousin Maddy making aprons.
(With prices: $5 for a Adult one, $4 for one that would fit me, and $3 for one that would fit like... a 3-5 yr old. We roughly sold like 25.)

+ More....
So as you can see the Holidays have been pretty awesome!
I really dont wanna go back to school but it will be good to get back into the routine of early nights, early mornings and I wanna see my friends again...
Soooo thats my first update in almost 3 yrs
Hopefully I will update regularly from now on....

9 comments:

  1. Nice to see you blogging again Elle. I'm glad you've had a fun holidays :-) Love, Mum

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so awesome Elle!! The most I ever made selling things when I was your age was...nothing.. yerrr

    Yay welcome back to the blog world :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woops that was me, dylan didn't sign out lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back Elle! I love my aprons. I kept 2 and gave 1 to my friend...she loves it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks like you had a great summer elle : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ultimate cool pics Elle. Ahhh school holidays... I miss them sincerley

    ReplyDelete
  7. Elle, that meditating picture is SOOO funny. he he. I love it! You take really nice pictures and I really like your header too!! I'm sorry you have to go back to school but just think, in a couple of months you'll have another couple weeks off. I wish they did that here. We have breaks but not like the long ones you have...except for summer and that's 3 months off but still. I think I'd rather have more time off during the year. Sheesh!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like you've had an awesome holiday. And I love my apron.

    ReplyDelete